Sunday, February 22, 2009

A quick post..

Just thought I'd do a quick post since it's been a while. I was uploading some of my pictures earlier today and apparently it's been a while since I downloaded pictures because I still had pictures on on my camera from October. All that to say this is a picture of Josh and I at my work Christmas Party. I think it's a nice picture of us.
On another note, I have my 4th CPA test on Saturday, so please pray for me extra hard this week. I am still waiting to hear if I passed my 3rd test that I took in January.

2 comments:

alisha said...

That's a great picture of you two! Very sweet! :)

I know you are going to do great on all these tests! And I will be praying for you as well!

Danielle said...

You two look so happy together! I know you studied hard for all your exams and are probably very glad to have them behind you. I hope you don't have to wait too long for the good news. :)