Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Time

I love decorating for Christmas! Josh and I put up our outside lights late this morning into the early afternoon. We only had enough lights to outline the outer edge of the roof, not the peaks, but we plan on purchasing the extra strands that we will need after Christmas to do the peaks next year. This isn't the best picture, but it's all I've got.
Then tonight before watching the bedlam game (OU vs OSU), we did the indoor decorations here's some of those pictures.

Well this one's actually outdoor, but I wanted to include it because I revamped my weath this year since Josh and Jennie both thought it was a little lack luster last year. What do you think? Does it need more?
This is part of the Christmas gift that I received from my cousin Cassie last year at Mom's Family Christmas.
Instead of hanging our stockings by the chimney with care, we hung them by the window because we don't have a chimney.
And after finishing the indoor decorations I made a pot of Mom's chili recipe, and we had that for dinner while watching the game.
Mmmm Mmmm Good!

Finally, just wanted to share the good news with everyone. I received a notice in the mail yesterday that I passed the first CPA test that I took. : ) Which is exciting!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

The wreath looks much better! I like it. And that chili looks yummy!

~holly said...

woo hoo! congrats on passing the test! you're a smart cookie. i knew you could do it. all your decorations look marvelous. we started today as well. lights went up outside! that chili looks gooooood. hope you and josh had a great thanksgiving. missed you guys at cassie's. hope to see ya at christmas.

alisha said...

Congratulations on passing your test!!! Love the decorations. We did our Saturday as well. Looking forward to seeing you two at Christmas!

Cassie J said...

Congrats on the test!!! Way to go.