Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Bernina

For everyone who wanted to know, I got the Bernina Activa 220. I really like it alot. I'm a fan of the need stop up/down option instead of having to do it manually. I'm hoping that I will have my class on all of it's features soon. I tired to figure out how to do the monogram letters on my own, but I couldn't figure out from the manual how to make them bigger.

Just because I like posting pictures on my blog here is a picture that didn't make the cut on my previous post.


Bentley likes to "closely supervise" my work. This is a picture of him laying on my fabric while I was trying to cut it. I lost count of how many times I had to scoot him out of the way so that he didn't get a hair cut or a straight pin in his tail.

3 comments:

Amber D said...

I found you!!

Danielle said...

Thanks for the update on your model number. Is there any attachments or accessories you need? They seem to be cheaper here. I forgot how cute Bentley really is. Isn't nice to having a sewing pal?!

alisha said...

He is SO cute! I do miss having my animals to constantly "help" me read, sew, ect... :(