Monday, June 1, 2009

Fun at the Lake

On Saturday, Josh and I went with our friends Scott, Ginger, and Amelia to Lake Arcdia which is just a few miles down the road. Here are some pictures that I enjoyed taking with my new lens that Josh got me for Christmas!Getting ready for take off.Nice close up shot. Looks professional huh? j/kCatching some air....just a little bit This is Scott riding the wave
I love this picture because of the water in the bottom of the frame. I think it looks really cool : ) Scott doesn't look bad either....great form.
This is Miss Amelia riding a few feet behind the boat at a steller 5 mph. She had a great time in the water.Here's some more pictures of Josh. He had a wild ride on the intertube.
I also rode the intertube, but I only had my fancy camera so you'll just have to imagine how good I look holding on for dear life with my eyes squinted to keep some of the water out of my eyes and my mouth closed so that I don't get a mouth full of fish pee water if I happen to fly off. :) It was a great time!
I hope you get the opportunity to enjoy the lake too sometime this summer.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh I am SO JEALOUS! I miss going tubing at the lake. And I wouldn't mind trying to ski again too.

Decah Lipscomb said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. You got some great action shots. I am glad to hear that you got on the tube too! You grew up around the water so you should be a natural on it.