Monday, August 24, 2009

Great News!!

I passed my final test of the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Exam :)

That means no more studying (after I do my self-study ethics coure). And no more having to miss out on activities.

This also means more time for doing the things I enjoy like spending time with Josh, scrapbooking/card making, sewing, and cooking. Also, I will be getting more invoved at church, which is something that I miss.

Thank you for encouraging me along the way and keeping my success in your prayers. I am blessed to have such a wonderful and supportive family and group of friends. : )

PS - There is much more news to come....hopefully soon. I wish that pictures loaded faster on here.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Way to go Meagan! I know you must feel like a ton of bricks have been unloaded from your back. Now on to bigger and hopefully more fun things. I am so happy for you. :)

~holly said...

woot woot! awesomtastic (got that word from kaylee--so it must be legit).

can't wait for the "more good news to come". hopefully it will be soon. the suspense is killing me.

alisha said...

WOOHOOO! Congrats! Can't wait for the news to come! HURRY! :)